Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index

Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

answer me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index -> Learning English -> General Language Discussions
Previous topic :: Next topic  
 nasri kamel

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 0.57
Points Average: 12

PostPosted: Thu 7 Jan - 21:17 (2010)    Post subject: answer me Reply with quote

rules , syllables, rhythms , rhymes , when you are writing a poetry , then you should follow and start counting the syllables, , what will happen in that moment ,
you will be frustrated , and these procedures will cause you problems , and will distract your focus , but when you write without following this rules, what can you call that piece of poetry , is it acceptable , or not
And what make us think that poetry was ruled when Shakespeare wrote his sonnet, or homer his epic !
Did they followed rules, while writing?
Or did they just act spontaneously?
This is the dilemma should we write our poem following these rules, or maybe we should write it first as it come, and then we can cite which kind of poetry tit represent
and here the point is clear , why we should follow rules to write verses of poetry when the pioneers didn’t do that?? , and this is the dilemma ,
Because the result of applying this rules while writing will be cancelling for good, and killing for passion since it is hard procedures,
And this why we have the free verse poetry , as a solutions after complicating things
Then what is the answers for these questions ??
Come on experts
i hope to comments

MSN Skype
 Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 7 Jan - 21:17 (2010)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 teffjones

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 7.56
Points Average: 136

PostPosted: Fri 30 Jan - 09:45 (2015)    Post subject: answer me Reply with quote

That's the mystery of it. If we answer it, will it be too late? No, you don't need to follow such rules. But just keep on thinking on your goals. Just write what you feel. People will appreciate as long as it's real. No need to follow some lines. Anything will do, you'll surely be fine!  Laughing Laughing Laughing

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:51 (2018)    Post subject: answer me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index -> Learning English -> General Language Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange