Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index

Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

william shakespeare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index -> Learning English -> Literature
Previous topic :: Next topic  
 Hanae Berrezoug

Féminin Taureau (20avr-20mai)
Point(s): 1.00
Points Average: 4,999

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec - 18:41 (2009)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

Did you know that there is a belief that someone other than William Shakespeare wrote the plays attributed to him? This belief is embeded in the The Anti-Stratfordian Theories, and the chief candidates for the authorship of the plays were Sir Francis Bacon, Christopher Marlowe and Edward De Vere.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec - 18:41 (2009)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
 Frank Antonson

Masculin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 6.60
Points Average: 165

PostPosted: Sun 27 Dec - 22:54 (2009)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

I knew that.
But, it doesn't really matter.  We have the plays with those wonderful plots and those luscious words!
Frank

nasri kamel

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Point(s): 0.60
Points Average: 12

PostPosted: Tue 29 Dec - 21:44 (2009)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

WELL  it does matter  ,it is  true  that william shakespeare  wrote all his plays  , but there is always a doubt  about him as a writer  ,   but as mrs hanane  said this doubt led people to accuse him with madness and insanity , not only for  creating new words    ,  but also ,  it is kind of impossible to write all these plays  by himself , and even though to  descrinbe  rome,  and egypt and other places in the whole  world without reffering  into a refrence  or  an other book ,    because  william  never  travelled out of  the uk  ,  i hope  to  get some  comments  about this  , and  theories or  links to prove this assumptions wrong,  i hope  members will participate.   peace out , "" let us make  the diffrence""

MSN Skype
 Frank Antonson

PostPosted: Wed 30 Dec - 13:06 (2009)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

This could be fun!
I know of one documentary that has Shakespeare spending quite a bit of time in Italy.
I believe that time is taken out of the "lost years".
I don't think this matter is ever going to be resolved.  In the meantime, we have the plays.  It is way better for me to enjoy them than to worry about who wrote them.
Frank

nasri kamel

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jan - 01:04 (2010)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

that's great , but  what is the  level of credebility of that  document  you have got, i hope to  let me have a look at it ,  i wish to  be granted  that opprtunity  MR  . iam a bit curious  about this  , i dont desire to  live with ignorance , and to study the fact of something unaware  of its  background , i hope to have that chance to  know the  fact about shakespeare  scripts , and god bless you
""  let  us make  the  difference""

MSN Skype
 Mimouni
 Administrator

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)
Point(s): 0.08
Points Average: 381

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jan - 14:26 (2010)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

good
but how does this belief considred ???

Yahoo Messenger MSN Skype
 Frank Antonson

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jan - 21:15 (2010)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

It is not a document, but a documentary.
I will have to look for it.  It may take a while. I may have it in school, and I am at home now.
But, in the meantime, let us not miss the chance to indulge in the beauty of shakespeare's plots and especially words.
Maybe if you googled "Shakespeare in Italy" "lost years" you would find it.
I might try.
Frank

nasri kamel

PostPosted: Wed 6 Jan - 19:39 (2010)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

yes. it seems  great, well i hope you answer this directly  have you ever heard of shakespeare's  hypocrites ??????

MSN Skype
 teffjones

Féminin Verseau (20jan-19fev)
Point(s): 7.88
Points Average: 126

PostPosted: Tue 9 Jul - 10:47 (2013)    Post subject: william shakespeare Reply with quote

Yes it doesn't matter. The plot of  story is really good. 

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:30 (2019)    Post subject: william shakespeare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Saida English Learners and Teachers Forum Forum Index -> Learning English -> Literature All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Getting a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SoftLight created by larme d'ange